This is the Linux app named TensorImage whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TensorImage with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
(Visit our github repository at https://github.com/TensorImage/tensorimage for more information)
TensorImage is and open source package for image classification. It has a wide range of data augmentation operations that can be performed over training data to prevent overfitting and increase testing accuracy.
TensorImage is easy to use and manage as all files, trained models and data are organized within a workspace directory, which you can change at any time in the configuration file, therefore being able have an indefinite amount of workspace directories for different purposes.
Moreover, TensorImage can also be used to classify on thousands of images with trained image classification models.
- Data augmentation features for boosting testing accuracy
- Cluster training — compare performance of different trainers for better & faster feature engineering
- Easy to handle and organize — all files, data & trained models are stored in a workspace directory for quick management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tensorimage/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.