This is the Linux app named TestMP whose latest release can be downloaded as testmp-1.0.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TestMP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONTestMP is a test platform facilitating the management of automation test cases, data, environments in an automated way. It has the following features:
1. Instant Update of Test Case Doc & Status
Document test cases just in code, and no longer bother to maintain them in another place.
The web console will instantly update test document and measures upon test run.
2. Auto-generation of Metrics Report to Signoff
Test robustness, effectiveness, and efficiency are evaluated into a clean but meaningful report.
You can signoff the report by marking "Accept" or "Refuse" and send it to the stakeholders!
3. Object-oriented Test Data Storage & Service
You can add test data into the datastore, categorize it by tags, and use it by API in automation.
Test data is fetched as its original type, or by merging different snippets together.
4. Task-driven Test Environment Management
Environment tasks are defined, scheduled, and bounded to scripts on local/remote hosts.
Quality Engineers, Testers, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/testmp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.