This is the Linux app named The EDGE Project whose latest release can be downloaded as EDGE-x64-2.1.0-RC-1-Win64.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The EDGE Project with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The EDGE Project
DESCRIPTIONSpawned from the Doom Engine, EDGE advances into the future with easy development and expansion as a cornerstone, making use of advancing technology and supporting a variety of platforms, this adds a new dimension to 3D gaming.
As of April 2011, 3DGE has officially superseded the original EDGE engine. See http://edge2.sf.net for more information.
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/edge/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.