This is the Linux app named The Privale Network whose latest release can be downloaded as privale_beta0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Privale Network with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Privale Network
Privale is a p2p network following the form of onion routing/mixmaster networks. But, it is an anonymous publish and retrieval medium, not a proxy system. Privale attempts to defend against denial of service attacks, Sybil attacks, and traffic analysis
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
Command-line, Java Swing
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/privale/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.