This is the Linux app named The WiFiDog captive portal suite whose latest release can be downloaded as wifidog-auth-1.0.0_m2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The WiFiDog captive portal suite with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The WiFiDog captive portal suite
The WiFi Guard Dog project is a complete and embeddable captive portal solution for wireless community groups or individuals who wish to open free HotSpots while preventing abuse of their connection. Go to dev.wifidog.org to download the latest version.
Developers, Non-Profit Organizations, System Administrators, Telecommunications Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wifidog/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.