This is the Linux app named Tiger Envelopes - mail encryption whose latest release can be downloaded as envelopes-windows-installer-0.8.9.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tiger Envelopes - mail encryption with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tiger Envelopes - mail encryption
With Tiger Envelopes you can stop snoops from reading your email. Same email client. No extra steps. One click to install on Windows and Linux. Configures Outlook, Thunderbird, and KMail. Supports GPG, PGP, Bouncy Castle encryption.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tigerenvelopes/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.