This is the Linux app named Tin Whistle Calculator to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as TWJCalc_2.10.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tin Whistle Calculator to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tin Whistle Calculator to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONA tool to calculate placement of holes on a tin whistle.
- TWCalc or Flutomat calculations
- New Scale Pattern definitions - JI & ET
- Edit Drill sizes
- Whistle names and comments
- Thumb hole supported
- Multiple whistles
- Previous configuration reloaded at start up
- Clearer GUI
- Better Graph control
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/twjcalc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.