This is the Linux app named Tissue Modeling Tool (TMT) whose latest release can be downloaded as tissuemodeling0.1.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tissue Modeling Tool (TMT) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tissue Modeling Tool (TMT)
Tissue Modeling Tool (TMT) is a Matlab-based open source project aiming to share constitutive modeling code and algorithms within the tissue biomechanics community. It is meant to be modular, fast, and easily extensible.
- Modular rheological configuration of up to 7 constitutive elements
- Constrained and unconstrained nonlinear parameter fitting
- Several elastic and viscous constitutive element types included (user expandable)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tissuemodeling/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.