This is the Linux app named Toastpp to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as toast_v2.0.0_common.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Toastpp to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Toastpp to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONToast++ is a C++ software package for modelling light transport in scattering media using the finite element method. It allows 3D reconstruction of absorption and scattering distributions inside an object from boundary measurements of light transmission, using steady state, time domain or frequency domain information.
Matlab and Python bindings exist for ease of use and fast prototyping.
MATLAB, Python, C++
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/toastpp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.