This is the Linux app named Tone.js whose latest release can be downloaded as 14.7.39.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tone.js with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tone.js is an open source Web Audio framework for creating interactive music in the browser. It has advanced scheduling capabilities, synths, effects and more.
Tone.js is built to be useful and familiar to both musicians and audio programmers. It has common DAW (digital audio workstation) features for those looking to schedule events and tinker with pre-built synths and effects. There’s also a great selection of high-performance building blocks for signal-processing programmers familiar with languages like Max/MSP. With Tone.js they can create their own synthesizers, effects, and complex control signals.
- Scheduling (transport, loop)
- Sources ( Tone.Oscillator, Tone.Player, Tone.Noise, etc.)
- Signals (audio-rate signal control)
- MIDI (files should be converted to JSON first)
- Native Web Audio Nodes, which allows Tone.js to work well on both desktop and mobile browsers
- Extensive test suite
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tone-js.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.