This is the Linux app named Tree Layout Helper whose latest release can be downloaded as TreeLayoutHelper-1.1.0-bin.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tree Layout Helper with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tree Layout Helper
This .NET/Mono library provides some utilities for handling tree structures. Most importantly, it supports the display of tree structures as two-dimensional graphics. By using ready-made interfaces, you can specify the size of your nodes, and the Tree Layout Helper library will take care of placing those nodes appropriately.
- Supports four orientations
- Can layout tree structures as trees, as flow graphs and as indented hierarchies
- Available on NuGet (package "TreeLayoutHelper")
Developers, Information Technology
Project is a graphics toolkit
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/treelayouthlpr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.