This is the Linux app named ttyterm whose latest release can be downloaded as ttyterm_v2_3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ttyterm with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Light console to control a remote system through serial line, telnet... Has non-blocking scroll lock, timestamp, command edit/recall, command fifo, log viewer (unlimited size), search back/forward, occurence count, easy copy/print any part of logfile
System Administrators, Developers
X Window System (X11), Console/Terminal, Motif/LessTif
Unix Shell, C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ttyterm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.