This is the Linux app named TypeResolver whose latest release can be downloaded as 1.7.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TypeResolver with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The specification on types in DocBlocks (PSR-5) describes various keywords and special constructs but also how to statically resolve the partial name of a Class into a Fully Qualified Class Name (FQCN). PSR-5 also introduces an additional way to describe deeper elements than Classes, Interfaces and Traits called the Fully Qualified Structural Element Name (FQSEN). Using this it is possible to refer to methods, properties and class constants but also functions and global constants. This package provides two Resolvers that are capable of returning a series of Value Object for given expression while resolving any partial class names, and returning an FQSEN object after resolving any partial Structural Element Names into Fully Qualified Structural Element names. Consult the examples folder and check which type of action that your want to accomplish.
- Resolve a Type
- Resolve a Fully Qualified Structural Element Name
- Resolve Constant expressions
- Resolve nullable types
- Resolve an FQSEN
- Resolve Class constant expressions
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/typeresolver.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.