This is the Linux app named UI Bootstrap whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.5.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named UI Bootstrap with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- The accordion directive builds on top of the collapse directive to provide a list of items, with collapsible bodies
- The alert directive can be used both to generate alerts from static and dynamic model data
- With the buttons directive, you can make a group of buttons behave like a set of checkboxes or like a set of radio buttons
- Carousel directive creates a carousel similar to bootstrap's image carousel
- uib-collapse provides a simple way to hide and show an element with a css transition
- The datepicker directive is flexible and fully customizable, you can navigate through days, months and years
- And many more directives available
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ui-bootstrap.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.