This is the Linux app named Ultimate Settings Panel whose latest release can be downloaded as USPv63.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ultimate Settings Panel with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ultimate Settings Panel
An all in one settings solution for a multitude of configuration options in Windows, Office and internet browsers. We have covered the following systems; Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 & 10 & Outlook 2010 & 2013.
Ultimate Settings Panel is a tab based utility giving you the option of selecting from a wide range of different configuration options. So all you have to do is select a tab and click the button for the configuration item that you wish to use. This program also includes Windows God Mode built into it for extra configuration items.
- Windows Admin Tab
- General Admin Tab
- Windows 10 Admin Tab
- Outlook Admin Tab
- Server Admin Tab
- Windows 8 Tab
- Google Chrome Tab
- Internet Explorer Tab
- Firefox Tab
- Advanced Tab
- Windows 7, 8.1 & 10 Compatibility
- Windows 7 Tab
- Theme and Colour Scheme Changer
- CPU Information
- RAM Information
- Battery Information
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ultimatesettingspanelpro/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.