This is the Linux app named µOS++ (micro OS plus plus) whose latest release can be downloaded as micro-os-plus-se-v5-20140319.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named µOS++ (micro OS plus plus) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
µOS++ (micro OS plus plus)
DESCRIPTION"µOS++" (micro OS plus plus) is an open source, royalty-free, real-time operating system intended for embedded systems built around ARM Cortex M or AVR devices. It is based on a preemptive scheduler written in C++ (more info in the Wiki).
- preemptive scheduler, with very small overhead
- small foot print
- elegant, easy to use, object oriented structure
- fine grain configuration of all RAM resources (type/size)
- preprocessor code inclusion/exclusion at line level for reduced flash size
Information Technology, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/micro-os-plus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.