This is the Linux app named USB Rubber Ducky whose latest release can be downloaded as encoder.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named USB Rubber Ducky with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
USB Rubber Ducky
The USB Rubber Ducky is a Human Interface Device programmable with a simple scripting language allowing penetration testers to quickly and easily craft and deploy security auditing payloads that mimic human keyboard input. The source is written in C and requires the AVR Studio 5 IDE from atmel.com/avrstudio. Hardware is commercially available. Imagine plugging in a seemingly innocent USB drive into a computer and installing backdoors, exfiltrating documents, or capturing credentials. With a few well crafted keystrokes anything is possible. If only you had a few minutes, photographic memory and perfect typing accuracy. The USB Rubber Ducky injects keystrokes at superhuman speeds, violating the inherent trust computers have in humans by posing as a keyboard. Inventing keystroke injection in 2010, the USB Rubber Ducky became the must-have pentest tool. With a covert design and simple "Ducky Script" language, this bad USB infiltrates systems and imaginations the world over.
- The USB Rubber Ducky delivers powerful payloads in seconds by taking advantage of the target computers inherent trust all while deceiving humans by posing as an ordinary USB drive
- Ducky Script is an incredibly simple language
- Write payloads in any text editor, from notepad to nano
- REM to comment, STRING for long blocks of text
- DELAY to momentarily pause and any combination of special keystrokes
- The USB Rubber Ducky injects keystrokes at superhuman speeds
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/usb-rubber-ducky.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.