This is the Linux app named USBDM whose latest release can be downloaded as Adapter_4_0_0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named USBDM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTION:USBDM BDM Interface for Freescale Microcontrollers
USBDM consists of two components:
Hardware interfaces for various target devices
This includes interfaces ranging from very simple hardware to more complete and capable hardware.
Software to support these interfaces
Plugins to work with Freescale's Codewarrior software under Windows
Plugins to extend the usabilty of Eclipse with USBDM and Codesourcery & ARM toolchains. This includes GDB sprites providing a complete open source development toolchain.
A set of stand-alone programmer applications. These support programming of RS08, HCS08, HCS12, Coldfire and Kinetis devices.
Where applicable, the software is available for Windows and Linux.
Keywords: BDM, OpenSDA, Peripheral Register View, Freescale, Debugger, Programmer, ARM Cortex-M, USBDM, OSBDM, TBDML, Eclipse plugin, SVD Viewer, Register View, Kinetis, Coldfire,HCS08,HCS12,GDB,Kinetis Design Studio, Eclipse
- Support for Codewarrior Legacy (HCS12, HCS08, Coldfire V1-4, DSC)
- Support for Codewarrior Eclipse (HCS08,RS08,Coldfire V1-4, Kinetis)
- Support for Coldfire Flasher (CFFlasher - CF V2-4)
- Support for CodeSourcery (Coldfire V1-4, Kinetis-ARM) (Win+Linux)
- Eclipse plugin support for ARM and Coldfire targets
- Stand-alone programming tools for HCS12, HCS08, CFV1 & Kinetis (Win+Linux)
- Eclipse plugin support for Kinetis Design Studio
- ARM Embedded Peripheral Register View
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/usbdm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.