This is the Linux app named utzoo whose latest release can be downloaded as news137f1.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named utzoo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Contains the UTZOO usenet archive spanning February 1981 to June of 1991. Tapes are in A news format and then later B news format.
- 10 years of user data
- historical information from peoples perspective
- contains a wide range of topics, not limited to technology
Education, Advanced End Users, Developers, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/utzoo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.