This is the Linux app named VBoxHDTools whose latest release can be downloaded as 111225VBoxHDToolsSourceWindowsBETA.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VBoxHDTools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONManage Virtual Machine Hard Disks. This tool uses the VirtualBox vboxmanage tool in command line.
The main features are:
Multiple HD format from/to convertion: VDI, VMDK, VHD, RAW
VDI and VMDK resizing
- UUID changes of VM Hard Disks
- Conversion between VDI, VHD, VMDK and RAW Hard Disks
- Resize Virtual Hard Disks (VDI and VMDK )
Gnome, Cocoa (MacOS X), GTK+
Object Pascal, Lazarus
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vboxhdtools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.