This is the Linux app named VChat whose latest release can be downloaded as setupVchat2.0.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VChat with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This application enables chatting in local area connection and also able to send and receive files.
- Instant message sending with attractive smileys
- Quickly share files
- Easy way to chat and share files in Local area connection
Java Swing, Java SWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vchatapp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.