This is the Linux app named VCL4J - Free Pascal VCL 4 Java/Android whose latest release can be downloaded as Cheetah0.2a-linux.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VCL4J - Free Pascal VCL 4 Java/Android with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
VCL4J - Free Pascal VCL 4 Java/Android
DESCRIPTIONVersion 0.3a now available. This is a major cleanup release. VCL4J has gone though a consolidation process which reduced the number of units. Lots of new features via library headers. Android code is coming along nicely. Have fun.
Cheetah includes VCL4J and the FreePascal 3.0.2 JVM compilers for Windows & Linux. I've included both the Android & Java RTL units.
This is an ALPHA release:
You can copy the installed files over to Linux and it should work. I'll be releasing a cross platform installer soon.
Please contact me if you want to contribute.
This is the start of what will most likely take a year to complete. I plan on writing a FCL/VCL style library in Pascal which will compile for the Java Virtual Machine (JVM) using FreePascal.
- VCL Style GUI Library
- Cross Platform IDE
- Common Java/Android Component Model
Java, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/javavcl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.