This is the Linux app named Vectorius whose latest release can be downloaded as vectorius-1.2.7-bin.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Vectorius with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONVectorius is a simple Program to poll Directories and transfer files to another Destination. At the moment Vectorius supports local filesystems, ftp, ftps and sftp.
The best field of use of Vectorius is to poll directories in short intervals and transfer a small number of files.
So, if you want backup your Terabyte Harddisk, it will (perhaps) works but it isn’t the best solution to do it.
- Run as a daemon process
- Failover by failure
- Crontab Schedule
- 1 to n Transfer
- Execute System Commands before and after transfer
- Workflow by trigger
- Support of Enviroment Variables
- Pattern Matching
- Simple Functions like uuid
- Date calculation
- Persistence by H2-DB
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vectorius/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.