This is the Linux app named veejay whose latest release can be downloaded as screenshots-0.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named veejay with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Veejay is a visual instrument and real-time video sampler. It allows you to "play" the video like you would play a piano. While playing, you can record the resulting video directly to disk (video sampling).
- Video trickplay (forward,reverse,looping modes,speed up, slow motion) incl. audio
- Video FX (140 built-in, support for Frei0r and Livido)
- Video FX Chain (mix up to 2 layers per slot, 20 slots in total)
- Vdieo FX Animation
- Video sampling (non desctructive clip editing for MJPEG/DV avi/quicktime files, v4l2 devices, etc)
- Video sequencing (arrange which samples are played back)
- Video recording (life recording to MJPEG/DV/RAW/YUV4MPEG video)
- Audio playback support through Jack (limited)
- Support for multi procesors
- Support for OSC/MIDI/pure-data
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/veejay/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.