This is the Linux app named ViennaCL to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ViennaCL-1.7.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ViennaCL to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ViennaCL to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONViennaCL provides high level C++ interfaces for linear algebra routines on CPUs and GPUs using CUDA, OpenCL, and OpenMP. The focus is on generic implementations of iterative solvers often used for large linear systems and simple integration into existing projects.
- Three computing backends: CUDA, OpenCL, OpenMP
- Iterative Solvers: Conjugate Gradient, Stabilized BiConjugate Gradient, Generalized Minimum Residual
- Preconditioners: ICHOL, ILUT, ILU0, Block-ILU, AMG, (F)SPAI, Jacobi
- BLAS Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 routines on GPUs and multi-core CPUs
- Fast sparse matrix-vector and sparse matrix-matrix products
- Convenient C++ wrappers for common linear algebra operations
- Fast Fourier transform
- C++ Interface is mostly uBLAS compatible
- Interfaces for uBLAS, Armadillo, Eigen and MTL 4
- Iterative Solvers can directly be used with uBLAS, Armadillo, Eigen and MTL4 objects
- Structured matrices: Circulant, Hankel, Toeplitz, Vandermonde
- OpenCL Kernel optimization environment for optimal performance on the target device
- Header-only library
- MATLAB interface for the iterative solvers (separate download)
- Python interface (PyViennaCL)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/viennacl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.