This is the Linux app named ViennaGrid to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ViennaGrid-2.1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ViennaGrid to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ViennaGrid to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONViennaGrid is a generic mesh handling library that provides the traversal of structured and unstructured grids in arbitrary spatial dimensions, in particular 1d, 2d and 3d. Quantities can be conveniently stored on mesh elements using ViennaData.
- High-level generic C++ code for structured and unstructured grid traversal (vertices-on-cell, edges-on-vertex, etc.)
- Convenient quantity storage and access on grid elements using ViennaData
- Separates topology of a grid element from the underlying geometric space (e.g. triangular hull meshes in a three-dimensional space)
- Lines, triangles, quadrilaterals, tetrahedra and hexahedra provided out of the box
- Allows to write code that works for arbitrary spatial dimensions
- Targets the requirements of Finite Element and Finite Volume methods
- Highly customizable internal storage scheme, which allows for highest performance and/or lowest memory footprint for the user's application
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/viennagrid/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.