This is the Linux app named Vimeo_player whose latest release can be downloaded as Vimeo_Player_source.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Vimeo_player with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis is a simle vimeo video streamer made in VB. You have to enter the video code and it can stream the video from vimeo. It is very small in size (36 Kb). It also has timer control per loop.
- Small ( 36 Kb)
- User Friendly
- Can stream any vimeo video.
- Has timer control to pause between loops.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vimeoplayer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.