This is the Linux app named vimwiki whose latest release can be downloaded as v2022.03.15.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named vimwiki with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Vimwiki is a personal wiki for Vim, interlinked, plain text files written in a markup language. Organize notes and ideas and quickly create links between them, manage todo-lists, and write a diary. VimWiki is a personal wiki for Vim, a number of linked text files that have their own syntax highlighting. See the VimWiki Wiki for an example website built with VimWiki! Three markup syntaxes supported, Vimwiki's own syntax, Markdown, MediaWiki. Export everything to HTML, link to other wiki pages and external files, search through all wiki pages. Outline notes and tasks in indented lists, quickly manipulate numbered and bulleted lists, tag wiki pages or arbitrary places and quickly jump to tags, abd auto-formatted tables. A VimWiki link can be constructed from more than one word. Just visually select the words to be linked and press Enter.
- Organize notes and ideas
- Manage to-do lists
- Write documentation
- Maintain a diary
- Export everything to HTML
- A VimWiki link can be constructed from more than one word
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vimwiki.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.