This is the Linux app named Viorb Monitor whose latest release can be downloaded as ViorbMonitor-1.0.01.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Viorb Monitor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONViorb Monitor is free for all to use and distribute.
1. Go To: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre8-downloads-2133155.html
a. Select "Accept License Agreement"
b. Download JRE by clicking
2. Install downloaded JRE
3. Copy and paste (or unzip) "Viorb Monitor" folder to a safer place
4. Run "Viorb Monitor.exe" or "Viorb Monitor"
5. Click on Control Panel Tab (Optional)
a. Add shortcut to Start Menu
b. Add shortcut to Desktop
6. Hit OK button
- Shows CPU and RAM utilization
- Shows Internet Speed (Upload and Download)
- Transparent Mode
- CPU and RAM utilization with chart and core wise utilization
- Internet Speed usage with chart
- Has Control Panel to Control the Widgets (Viorb Monitor.exe)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/viorb-monitor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.