This is the Linux app named Virtual Desktop Grid Switcher whose latest release can be downloaded as VirtualDesktopGridSwitcher_v126.96.36.199.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Virtual Desktop Grid Switcher with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Virtual Desktop Grid Switcher
Windows 10 / 11 Desktop Switcher using a Grid Layout.
IF YOU HAVE TRIED VirtualDesktopGridSwitcher AND IT FAILED TO RUN OR WERE WARNED A KEY COMBINATION COULD NOT BE ASSIGNED please read the installation guide to fix these issues -
Allows switching desktop or moving active window to another desktop using arrow keys with configurable modifier keys.
Use keyboard shortcut to make a window Always on Top of other windows or Sticky (visible on all desktops).
"Fix" Windows 10 issues with opening web links and documents switching desktops and last active window not active after switching from an empty desktop.
Virtual Desktop Grid Switcher is free but I will gladly accept any donations via PayPal http://paypal.me/SimonLiddington
For support questions please use the Discussion page.
If something does not work please use the Tickets page.
- Windows 10 / 11 Desktop Switcher using a grid layout
- Switch desktops using arrow keys with configurable modifier keys
- Move active window to another desktop using keyboard
- Make windows Always on Top or Sticky using keyboard
- Activate last active window when switch from empty desktop (Windows 10 bug)
- Word/Excel/Acrobat Reader new window detected and moved back to current desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/virtual-desktop-grid-switcher/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.