This is the Linux app named Vodia PBX whose latest release can be downloaded as pbxctrl-v60.0.3-64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Vodia PBX with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONVodia PBX has included a complete suite of business telephony features for on-premise and cloud-based telephony deployments.
Sign up at https://vodia.com/en/register and receive your free Vodia license.
- Integrated WebRTC
- Web User Portal
- On Premise: Windows, Linux - Virtualized or Mini PC
- Bulletproof Security
- Click2Call functionality
- Plug & Play Compatibility (IP Phones, SIP Trunks, Gateways)
- 911 Location
- Central Phonebook
- Call Center Features
- CRM Integration
- Easy management of remote extensions
- Android Softphone
- Drag and Drop
- Cisco 8800
- Plug and Play
- Cisco ATA
- Cisco 8400
- Agent Performance Wall Board
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vodiapbx/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.