This is the Linux app named VPTag whose latest release can be downloaded as VPTag.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VPTag with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONVPTag (Visual Pair-wise Test Array Generator) is another entry into the Pairwise tools field. VPTag uses the Tai-Lei algorithm to create tests but also allows you to include constraints on the inputs ensuring that no invalid tests are generated.
- Generates Pair-wise combinations of input parameters
- Allows complex input constraints
- Ensures constraints are respected during pair-wise generation
- Exports to XML
- Inputs XML for quick edits
- No install. Unzip into C:\VpTag.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vptag/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.