This is the Linux app named VTable, the Virtual Table whose latest release can be downloaded as osu-gt-2.0-RC9.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VTable, the Virtual Table with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
VTable, the Virtual Table
DESCRIPTIONVTable, or virtual table and formerly GameTable, is a Java-based shared whiteboard and chat client. It is designed primarily to provide an online tabletop interface. Draw directly, or place images, that all connected users can see and manipulate. It specializes in simplicity, virtually no learning curve, and ease of use. Shared image files auto-propagate to other uses, which allow them to use a local cache to view shared spaces.
- Shared whiteboard / tabletop useful for anything displayed on a table.
- Host a server or join as a client.
- See all updates made by other user simultaneously in real-time.
- Customizable macros.
- Status tags for pogs (tokens).
- Built-in text chat.
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (UI)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gametableproj/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.