This is the Linux app named waterline whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.11.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named waterline with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
It provides a uniform API for accessing stuff from different kinds of databases, protocols, and 3rd party APIs. That means you write the same code to get and store things like users, whether they live in Redis, mySQL, LDAP, MongoDB, or Postgres. Waterline strives to inherit the best parts of ORMs like ActiveRecord, Hibernate, and Mongoose, but with a fresh perspective and emphasis on modularity, testability, and consistency across adapters. Sails comes installed with a powerful ORM/ODM called Waterline, a datastore-agnostic tool that dramatically simplifies interaction with one or more databases. It provides an abstraction layer on top of the underlying database, allowing you to easily query and manipulate your data without writing vendor-specific integration code. Waterline query syntax floats above all that, focusing on business logic like creating new records, fetching/searching existing records, updating records, or destroying records.
- No matter what database you're contacting, the usage is exactly the same
- Waterline allows you to .populate() associations between models
- You can switch your app's models from Mongo, to PostgreSQL, to MySQL and back again
- Useful for the times when you need low-level, database-specific functionality
- Provides a query interface that allows you to talk directly to your models' underlying database driver
- Starting with v0.13, Waterline takes full advantage of ECMAScript & Node 8's await keyword
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/waterline.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.