This is the Linux app named wavefront to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as WaveFront-release1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named wavefront to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
wavefront to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONWavefront is a programme for simulating 2D acoustic systems, with a particular emphasis on determining wavefront shapes at the mouths of horns.
It accepts CAD drawings in DXF format and produces animated displays of wave propagation as well as exporting various data as text files.
It is GPL software and runns on Linux and Windows.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wavefront/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.