This is the Linux app named wavsep whose latest release can be downloaded as wavsep-src-eclipse.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named wavsep with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A vulnerable web application designed to help assessing the features, quality and accuracy of web application vulnerability scanners.
This evaluation platform contains a collection of unique vulnerable web pages that can be used to test the various properties of web application scanners.
Visit WAVSEP homepage to learn more:
The project includes the following test cases:
Path Traversal/LFI: 816 test cases (GET & POST)
Remote File Inclusion (XSS via RFI): 108 test cases (GET & POST)
Reflected XSS: 66 test cases, implemented in 64 jsp pages (GET & POST)
Error Based SQL Injection: 80 test cases, implemented in 76 jsp pages (GET & POST)
Blind SQL Injection: 46 test cases, implemented in 44 jsp pages (GET & POST)
Time Based SQL Injection: 10 test cases, implemented in 10 jsp pages (GET & POST)
Education, Developers, Quality Engineers, Testers, Security Professionals, Security
JDBC, MySQL, Other file-based DBMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wavsep/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.