This is the Linux app named Webbo whose latest release can be downloaded as webbo-code-98.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Webbo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONWebbo is a lightweight Web development environment for Windows.
- Sophisticated code editor with syntax highlighting for web languages.
- HTML editor with built-in Internet Explorer preview.
- 'Intellisense'-style Code Assist for XHTML, CSS, PHP, ASP.NET and C#.
- Integrated Apache and ASP.NET development web servers.
- Built-in web reference documentation.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/webbo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.