This is the Linux app named WebText Content Provider whose latest release can be downloaded as Webtext_Client_Windows.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WebText Content Provider with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
WebText Content Provider
Webtext is similar to the one on the telly, but now on the web. The server are a few PHP scripts, so it will run on any webserver. The pages can contain PHP code, so you can write anything within it.
Developers, System Administrators
Carbon (Mac OS X), GTK+, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/webtext/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.