This is the Linux app named Wechaty whose latest release can be downloaded as Wechaty0.56Released!.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Wechaty with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Wechaty was designed from the ground up to be easily installed and used to get your chatbot up and running quickly. Wechaty lets you focus on your conversations, and we'll do the chores. Go ahead and build your business logic based on Wechaty. You are welcome to join our Wechaty Developers' Home by scanning the above QR code, then send the secret code wechaty to Friday.BOT. Wechaty is a modern Conversational RPA SDK for Chatbot Makers which can create a bot in a few lines of code. Wechaty offers out-of-the box support for the common features you'd expect from turning your IM account into chatbot, and can be easily customised and extended by developers to create a chatbot that is tailored to their precise needs. Wechaty support lots of popular instant messaging platforms. And you can write Wechaty in almost all popular programming languages.
- Receive and send messages, support text, image, audio, video, and attatchments
- Create rooms, add/remove room members, manage topics, etc
- Search by name, alias, tags, get profile data and avatar
- Search and add new friends, accept friendship requests, etc
- With just some configuration you can get a task-oriented bot
- Write once, run on all IM platforms!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wechaty.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.