This is the Linux app named Weinberg-R2R whose latest release can be downloaded as R2R-1.0.6.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Weinberg-R2R with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONR2R is a program to assist in aesthetic drawings of RNA secondary structures. It is primarily aimed at drawing consensus diagrams, but can also draw single RNA molecules. R2R is freely available under the GNU Public License, and runs as a command-line program under UNIX-like systems such as Linux, MacOS Darwin or Cygwin on Windows.
R2R was written by Zasha Weinberg. If you use it, please cite this paper:
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/weinberg-r2r/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.