This is the Linux app named WiiXplorer whose latest release can be downloaded as R259.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WiiXplorer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONWiiXplorer is a multi-device file explorer for the Wii by Dimok using graphics made by NeoRame and a customized libwiigui as base for the GUI. It has several additional features to execute various of filetypes like on an actual explorer.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wiixplorer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.