This is the Linux app named Win8.1ToUSB whose latest release can be downloaded as Win81ToUSB2015.02.20.1042.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Win8.1ToUSB with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis project is now part of Korduene project samples.
download the source here:
For help and support go to:
Create bootable Windows 8.1 USB drives, This tool is designed with the following in mind:
* The ability to create Windows 8.1 64Bit on a 4GB flash drive. (also supports 32bit (x86)).
* Create a bootable flash drive with any version of Windows.
Method 1: Simply mount the ISO file on your PC, plug your flash drive in and click start.
Method 2: Browse and select your windows ISO file, plug your flash drive in and click start.
Note: In some cases where the program is copying large files the progress bar might appear it is not progressing, that is normal, if there are any errors it will show in the log.
Like this program? Support the developer's newest project on KickStarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1451017695/korduene-visual-programming-ide
- Create Windows 8.1 64Bit on a 4GB flash drive.
- Create a bootable flash drive with any version of Windows.
- Create a bootable flash drive directly from ISO files.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/win81tousb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.