This is the Linux app named Winamp Remote Control V1 whose latest release can be downloaded as winampcontroller.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Winamp Remote Control V1 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Winamp Remote Control V1
winamp remote is a winamp 2.x and 5.x plugin that exports virtually all the player functionality of winamp over the network via RPC. There is also an application that allows Winamp to be controlled completely from multiple remote clients.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/winampremote1/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.