This is the Linux app named winhook whose latest release can be downloaded as Keylogger.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named winhook with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Internet is full of such stuff. So why not introduce to you another one? Go! This is another example of using Win32 API functions to hook some system messages.
Just run it once to start listening to the keyboard and clipboard and writing all content into a text log file. Recording will stop the second time you execute it.
- Keyboard logging
- Clipboard logging
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/winhook/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.