This is the Linux app named WR741ND whose latest release can be downloaded as openwrt-ar71xx-generic-tl-wr741nd-v1-squashfs-factory.bin. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WR741ND with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This project is based on an open source OpenWrt project and provides free and reliable firmware for the TP-LINK TL-WR741ND/841ND/740N router device. It complies with all the requirements of Russian Internet Service Providers and beyond. Also there is a native IPV6 support added including but not limited to UPNP, IPTV and IPoE. You may compile the project from the original OpenWRT sources, but there are some changes made to the original project to insure maximum compatibility with Russian and CIS ISPs.
The user interface is in Russian. Please make sure that your router revision matches the firmware.
RUS: Прошивка для роутера TL-WR741ND/841ND/740N на русском языке на базе OpenWrt Chaos Calmer r45001
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wr741nd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.