This is the Linux app named wxShapeFramework whose latest release can be downloaded as wxSF_src-1.13.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named wxShapeFramework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONwxShapeFramework (wxSF) is a software library/framework based on wxWidgets which allows easy development of software applications manipulating with graphical objects (shapes) like various CASE tools, technological processes modeling tools, etc.
- Create charts interactively in your wxWidgets applications
- Serialize/deserialize charts via XML to any stream
- Support for Undo/Redo
- Support for Copy/Cut/Paste
- Support for drag and drop operations
- Printing support
- Highly customizable
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wxsf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.