This is the Linux app named x86libm to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as x86libm-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named x86libm to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
x86libm to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONMathematical library for x86 processors with maximum possible perfomance. Work with almost all modern compiler and OS. _IEEE_, _SVID_, _XOPEN_, _POSIX_, _ISOC_ conformant. Consist from two pieces: for generic x86 and for pentium pro. In last case use ppro
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/x86libm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.