This is the Linux app named Xgame game development toolkit whose latest release can be downloaded as Xgame-1.01.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Xgame game development toolkit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Xgame game development toolkit
DESCRIPTIONXgame provides an API that includes drawing basic but efficient graphics based on standard X11 functionality, efficient double buffering, and collision logic. It comes with several example demos and small games. It has been tested with various Unices.
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xgame/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.