This is the Linux app named Xing Framework whose latest release can be downloaded as xing_1_0_mirage_beta1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Xing Framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONXing is a complete MVC framework to develop Swing (not only) based Java applications. Xing allows user interfaces to be defined using XML. It includes data-form binding, log, preference etc. Mediator patter simplifies the controller part implementation.
Developers, Education, Information Technology
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xing/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.