This is the Linux app named XLIFF Translator Tool whose latest release can be downloaded as XLIFFTranslatorTool1.5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XLIFF Translator Tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XLIFF Translator Tool
DESCRIPTIONWith this tool you can simply manage and update your translation files. Open old translations file, import newly generated file. Old translations won't be touched and new translations will be added to the list. Write translations in "Target" column, then "Save as..." file. Columns are resizable, reorderable and sortable.
More in project's README
- import/merge file
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xlifftranslatortool/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.